Guesting at Kraft Plus community

By kate blue - Monday, March 22, 2021

 I've always been a huge lover of kraft cardstock paper, in fact I probably scrapped on it years and years ago when everyone else was using white cardstock and I didn't own any white cardstock!

Well,  I was asked to be the March guest designer at Kraft Plus and I was like heck yeah!!!  This month's inspiration mood board is pretty amazing-it reminds me of a combo of mixed media and scrapbooking don't ya think?? 

Paper tears, bright colors of yellow, aqua and pinks- and of course the kraft!
My first reveal focused on the tearing and the kraft-after all it's the star of the show!  Then I focused on stenciling leaves and the pink pops of color...challenging myself to use stencils and pink since I'm not a fan of pink too much...it's growing on me!


There's still one week left in March and if you haven't joined us (ME), swing by their blog or their instagram (@KraftPlusChallenges) and join us!  




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin