What I've been up to

By kate blue - Saturday, June 26, 2021

 Traveling and helping take care of a sick parent...the  first time I left, I went without a single piece of crafty paper, no pencils, no watercolors...WHAT WAS I THINKING??

So  you'd better believe I learned my lesson the 2nd time I left- I have one mixed media bag, and 2 scrapbook totes!  So since I'm still away and was sidelined by some crazy upper respiratory crud (mostly sinus and body aches-  I always have these damn body aches!) I kept it simple this week and did a free Kaleidoscope Taster week with Tamara Laporte (Willowing.org)




I didn't feel well enough to do all the lessons but I'm ok with what I did do.  It was just wonderful  relieving some stress by getting  some watercolors out and playing in my art journal!  



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin