HAPPY NEW YEAR !! *updated*

By kate blue - Saturday, January 01, 2022

 Happy New Year!  Welcome to 2022, a fresh new year and a new year of making Counterfeit Kits!! For January, we've picked a digital kit from Traci Reed Designs called On the Go and Going Slow.  


Fist things that caught my eye:  REPETITIVE WORDS, DOTS, STRIPES, SCALLOPS, AND FLORALS
Colors that caught my eye:  GREENS, GOLDS or YELLOWS, PINKISH-ORANGES and BLACK and WHITE.  
 
I apologize for not having great pictures of my kit- I'm away from home taking care of a bedridden sick parent and I haven't had a free moment ! 







But for now, go on over to the DT and GD blogs for real inspiration!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Kate all is good. I just hope life settles down for you as you have been going so hard. this is a wonderful kit, and I can't wait to see how you use it.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful kit! I hope to see some pretty layouts from you this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet kit and good choice of Free Bird for this kit (I wish I thought of that LOL) It's fun to see kits that have items in it that are in your stash :) I look forward to seeing your creations this month and prayers your parent gets better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin