Scrapgal of the week isn't actually a "scrapper"

By kate blue - Sunday, September 27, 2009


but an awesome mixed media artist!  And when anybody asks me how I befriend these different artists, sometimes I remember and have a story and sometimes I forget....I think Susi and I are in a tag swap group, but I could be mistaken....I feel like I suffered some memory loss being sick this week, I'm still in a fog and a bit off but gotta get my blog updated.....

But anyway, my Friday chick (even though it's Sunday) has some cool  stuff....like this ATC and this even more gorgeous box....hey ya'll, give a big shoutout and some blog L-O-V-E to "Susi from Jersey" over at Susi Creates and tell her KateB (Queen Kat) sent ya!  She has gorgeous eye candy and obviously has a wonderful eye for nature...she shares my love of butterflies too!  Inspiration is everywhere ***********

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is my first! Thanks so much for appreciating my work... what a thrill!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin