Cool Etsy buttons....

By kate blue - Thursday, April 29, 2010

I had a negative experience with some buttons I bought from a certain unnamed seller at an unnamed site too {she who shalt not be named} and so I am searching for another button crafter who may give me some joy...these buttons from Londontierney caught my eye so am gonna give it another chance.....BUT I gotta say this, make sure that when you buy goods from from any site, not just Etsy (cause I LOVE that site and have only had the one yukky experience), that your seller is looking for honest feedback otherwise the marketplace truly isn't a fair representation of goods bought and sold right??  I'm hesitant NOW when I see 100% positive feedback for sellers with thousands of sales (not the people who've only sold a few things); I mean is it truly possible to NEVER have an unsatisfied customer or one customer who thinks that the goods were just OK??? Anyway, let me shut up before I get some hater mail-remember, this is my blog and I'll cry if I want to!!  My rant of the month when I keep seeing clay buttons....I'm just sayin'....

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your right! People should be able to voice their opinions honestly when they purchase from someone online. If everyone just left positive feedback, despite what they really felt about the product, then the online marketplace would be an even bigger risk when making purchases....a sham really. Glad you found a new place to get your buttons. They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was logged into the wrong account.....you know who this is though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love London!
    She and I are on the same Etsy Team.
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin