1st Official Snobby Challenge

By kate blue - Friday, June 25, 2010


at Snobby Walrus hosted by Lynnette Davis was definitely a challenge!!  Color palettes stump me especially with pinks since it is one of my least favorite colors to use when scrapping!  I know, I have a girl child but I still struggle with pink and white!! But, anything for my CSD diva.  Here was the color palette chosen by the Seal herself:

The challenge is inspired by one of the main characters of Twilight/Eclipse saga since LD is a big fan...Bella a.k.a. The Stupid Lamb.  Bella means beautiful so she put together a few beautiful colors for you to work with (Rusty Pink, Off-White, Creamy Yellow and Grey). You must try to use just these colors in your creations and create around the theme "Bella" -or- "Beautiful."  She has included the word Bella in her title as you can see in her example layout:Picture So anyway, I had this Cosmo Cricket paper in a lovely shade of gray and coordinated it with tons of K & Co vintage goodies and some Prima pearls...My uncle had sent me this gorgeous photo of my aunt when she was a young girl and I managed to find it when I cleaned the studio last week! Perfect timing :)  You have until June 30th to join in the fun!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. "The Walrus. It's like a vampire, but awesome," that is HILARIOUS everytime!!!

    You layout is soooo beautiful. This pic doesn't do the design justice! Do you take your photos outside?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin