Platinum Scraps challenge is a recipe...

By kate blue - Monday, December 06, 2010

and sometimes I can follow the recipe IF I'm cooking LOL, but, for craft projects, Lisa & Donna can attest "not so much"...but since my friend Myra is the Guest Designer for Platinum Scraps (thanks for sending me here-I had never heard of them and love new blogs and new blog buddies) this month, I thought I'd toss in the towel and play along!  Gotta use my existing stash in case Santa "gifts" me some new papers right??? Anyway, there's the recipe:  Ya'll know how I feel about bows and buttons (not really fond of them) but I added touches here and there-can't list my supplies since I mooched half of them from Caryn's studio the other day! I do know that the cool papers and the Brr.sticker title are from the new We R Memory Keepers Merry January Collection and I made my own folded embellishment from a page from an old farmers almanac & glitter....Enjoy your Monday and  Hope you'll hop over and join Myra & PS this month!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hello Queen Kat lol. I am So glad u took us up on the challenge and I love your take. Now just don't visit this month along with Myra, come back every month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout!!! I love those colors!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color scheme Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bloooog! Awesome winter page! The blue tinting on the photos give them that BRRRRRRRRRRR feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! Cute bow with the string!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin