Almost back...almost

By kate blue - Monday, March 14, 2011


this sinus infection has lingered longer than I thought; went to a crop on Saturday and THOUGHT I felt ok, but the next two days have been a step back...I think it's old age, self medicating gone awry and the fact that I need more sleep at decent times. So, just know that hook or by crook, I will be up & at em tomorrow-I don't have a choice anyway since hubs is traveling and our schedules are crazy for the next 3 days....I have tons of stuff to post and links to share and I'm going to a BG class tomorrow! (Gasp, I may have to measure but seriously hope not)....not that many new projects; I slacked off and only got 2 layouts done at the crop-pitiful!  So for today, TERRIFIC TUESDAY, I'll just guide some of my Copic lovers over to Kristy's blog...she's one of the super talented chicks over at Paper Issues and I adore her handmade projects.....since some folks at the crop were talking about Copics, I thought I'd share a blog since Kristy's pretty awesome with them.
*tune in tomorrow....I'll also be posting about another BLOG HOP with RAKS involved :):):)

ps-had to post a picture cause what's a post without a photo?  This is the only FUNNY picture hubby had of me on his work laptop LOL

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awww! Thanks so much for the love Kate!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin