Wow...it's May already???

By kate blue - Sunday, May 01, 2011


or should I have said...Wow, it's May already!!!  May is always a party month around here @ 6420 ...Cinco de Mayo (I'll be partying with the ladies), NSD (again, I'll be partying with the ladies) AND, on the 23rd, we will be celebrating the fact that God has blessed us with a super awesome soon to be 7 year old boy who keeps working his love on me!

But for today, the first party is over at Paper Issues!  
This time around we want to see your party projects! You get bonus points for anything Cinco de Mayo related!  Don't have anything Partay related?  Link up your most current project HERE! We are super nosey and would love to see what you are working on... Cards, Layouts, Altered Items...Anything as long as it's made from paper! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a wonderful layout. love the colors you used, are great for those photos. I so need to go check out Paper Issues blog. Hhave a scrappin good day.....~Cherrie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the bright colors and corners on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin