What I'm loving Wednesday-retro pics

By kate blue - Wednesday, June 22, 2011

was over at my friend Maria's blog and while lurking at each and everything she's posted this month, I saw that she had linked to Alicia for a Friday Photo Flashback and just decided that it would be a good idea for my What I Love Wednesdays posting!  I have scanned loads of pics with the whole intention of doing some vintage minibooks but I'm so slow and haven't got there yet...perhaps if we get a Blizzard of 2011??

So anyway, this photo is from the days of disposable cameras...1997...THING 1....remeber those?? before they refined them...these pics (above) are just from a regular disposable camera, pre-digi:when Thing 1 was just a wee little lass.........wasn't she just adorable??!!
hard to believe that effective today, she  is officially a 9th grader & is in high school and yes, she's still adorable!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin