warm up # 35 at ScrapFIT!

By kate blue - Thursday, January 10, 2013

it was all about NEGATIVE PUNCHES for Warmup # 35....and since I do own punches but they were getting dusty, I pulled them out...
not one of my best layouts now that I look at it, but sometimes the mojo is out of the building plus it just show that some things are outta my comfort box & punches is one of them!  Think I should've junked it up a bit more but my main goal was to do the challenge, use some of my Ginormous MME stash and to use up some of the pictures that have been sitting on my desk for 6 months !!! Thanks for looking and for the super cute layout  by Missy (@ ScrapFIT)  that inspired me, hop {HERE}.... I do plan on scraplifting her layout too!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for joining in our ScrapFit workout! I love the details in this layout ... especially the strip across the top! Great photos too ... definitely made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin