Terrific Tuesday and continuing the month of WOW

By kate blue - Tuesday, May 07, 2013

As I stated earlier this week, the wonderful DT over at Words or Whatever gifted us gals over at  True XOXO some fabulous chipboard so, on this Terrific Tuesday, It's my turn to inspire you over at the TRUE BLOG !!  Here's a sneak but for my full reveal, head on over to TRUE XOXO right now!   Challenge # 46 is to design a layout with some chipboard!

  • Every layout that you link up gets a ticket for the random drawing.
  • If you happen to create with a piece from WOW, you get two  tickets.
That’s it – chip it and create some WOW! Link up with our Linky party over at TRUE XOXO

butterfly normally have antennae but I accidentally maimed it !
Did I mention that there are prizes to be won?  I didn't??!!  Oops, silly me!  There are prizes to be won over at TRUE and even here (surprise RAK of the month) but you gotta enter a project to win!!  I'll be showcasing another project before month end and will reveal a prize for one lucky winner later this week.......stay tuned :):)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin