It's a Super Saturday! I spy Saturday and one measley layout :)

By kate blue - Saturday, July 20, 2013

or should I have said Sweltering Saturday?  The temps are hot and my mojo is on fiiiyah!  I ran errands EARLY before the temps started climbing plus I had an ulterior motive; I wanted to scrap in the cool of the studio!
I've been inspired by this crazy addiction I have to polka dots right now-here's some great stuff from around Etsy/Isabella & Max:
source
source
source

and I admit it, I haven't jumped on the Project Life bandwagon-don't ask me why cause I don't have a good reason...but I love all the little cards and have some from Echo Park, Basic Grey, 7 Gypsies and more but I just add them on a layout...I tucked in little things here and there-recycled a little vellum bag that I got from Paper Issues, handcut the black tickets (since we had gone to a party-the orignal tickets are somewhere in my stash) from the Kaisercraft Check In collection that I've been hoarding :), vintage paper and epoxy dots.

and since we all need to smile today:
Go, go, go shorty, it's my birthday....
I came across her on the web and just had to add her in "JUST BECAUSE"...sometimes you just need a laugh, a smile AND a "supa" fly outfit!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loveeeeeeee your lo!! Gorgeous colors!! And loveeeeeeee that dancing sewing pattern! toooooooo fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Gorgeous inspirations to your fab page - thanks for sharing! That dancing pattern is an old fave of mine & def makes me happy :~)
    Can't remember if you've ever visited over at WM but we had a prompt a couple of weeks ago to use the PLife cards - you should link this up!
    http://whimsicalmusingschallenge.blogspot.com/2013/07/challenge-96-week-of-1st-july-2013.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin