I'm the November Guest Designer at Scrap Our Stash!

By kate blue - Monday, November 04, 2013

woop woop!  October went by in a flash didn't it?? Well, November is here and I am joining the talented ladies this month over at SOS (Scrap OUR Stash) as their November GUEST DESIGNER as we hope to jump start your creativity for the whole month !!
 First up?  A stash challenge!
 6 x 6 Challenge - Use a 6 x 6 pad to create a layout. The only 12 x 12 piece of paper you are allowed to use is for the background. AND you must include (6) or more of one type of premade embellishments.
 
One thing I have a lot of of is 6 x 6 paper pads...I'm an addict! So, that part of the challenge was easy... I used the Glitz "Uncharted Waters" 6 x 6 papers in small snippets along the top of my photo and then in the background of my embellishment cluster.


 
Don't be afraid to use "themed" papers in totally different ways....this pack is full of summery nautical papers but I used it for a non-traditional Disney layout!  Who says Disney layouts  HAVE to be black, yellow  and reds??!!

I kept the background simple using the kraft because I wanted to highlight the challenge part I chose which are STICKERS! I used the Everyday Eclectic (Allison Kreft for Echo Park) sheet out of my October Counterfeit Kit :) -You can even layer your stickers like I did!




So, hop on over to Scrap Our Stash  to see/read all about the 1st challenge, see what the DT has created, join the fun AND to see my layout in its entirety.  Hopefully we will inspire you to grab a bag of stash, print some pictures and scrapbook!!
 Don't forget to leave the Queen some L-O-V-E !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Congrats! I LOVE your cluster of stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest spot. I'm hopping on over to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge CONGRATS!!!!!! Loving the sneaks!!! Off to see more!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin