April CKCB kit reveal

By kate blue - Monday, April 21, 2014

Aaaah, they switched it up on us this month and I like it!  Rather than pick a kit club for this month's inspiration, the ladies over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog (CKCB)put more responsibility into our hot little crafty hands and gave us a color palette (no kit!) to be inspired by!   They used Case File No. 112 from CSI as the jump off point- you can be inspired by any/all of their scheme, scene, evidence or testimony!  Check it out:
 Your kit is all about how you are inspired by it all!!
So, I came up with this!
 THE SCHEME-PAPERS:  inspired by all the blues, greens and neutrals



EVIDENCE- SHEERS:
EVIDENCE- PUFFIES, WOOD, FRAMES, BUTTONS, TRIMS, PATTERNED PAPER PACKS, PASTELS AND BLING!

I know I am late posting my BIG kit, but it's been a crazy month AND, I really had no time to craft while the kids were on spring break-thank goodness I ran errands like a mad woman today AND, thank goodness those yellow buses are running bright & early tomorrow!!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh I love your kit, particularly all the evidence you've gathered - gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet looking kit :) I too have a large kit and haven't crafted much this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous kit - I hope you finally found time to play with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous kit!!! I am just dying over those neon polaroid frames and that amazing cling stamp. Feel free to send 'em my way!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin