Say it ain't so! MAY ????

By kate blue - Thursday, May 02, 2019

OMG, where is 2019 going? I skipped April??   No tricks here but some catching up of course!
My issue is that my studio is in shambles for a few reasons-one is that we have too much junk and it needs a deep deep cleaning.  I started a teeny tiny bit of clutter clean  a/k/a KONDO-ing the house.I got rid of an old chaise and a table/chair set that I used in my studio so I could get some new stuff.  Well, it's May and the budget still says I gotta wait!  So, that means I haven't been down in the studio creating a thing!  There's no mojo down there! I went down there last night to pack for an upcoming crop and to also jump back in with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge divas for National Scrapbook Day.

For now, I'm also putting my Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit together.  This month's inspiration comes from the March 2019 My Creative Scrapbook kit:

Since here weren't any other pics of it, I decided to just go with what jumped out at me:
TRAVEL/ROAD TRIP, GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS, FLORALS, FRUITS, DIE CUTS, REDS AND LOTS OF YELLOW,

See ya tomorrow with my kit! I still need to photograph it....

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin