My JUNE Counterfeit kit reveal!

By kate blue - Monday, June 03, 2019

I think I got about 9 layouts done with last months kit but forgot to post them!  I will later but for now, this month's kit is a counterfeit of a recent kit rather than an old kit so fortunately for me, I had the kit in my stash!

 
I'll  admit it again, I already had this kit so it was a quick counterfeit for me!  Papers are all straight from the kit, I didn't add anything to it this month!  Cheating!!
 But then, for my embellishments, I added to the original kit by just adding things I thought I wanted to use up from my stash...no rhyme, no reason, just stash-some things I recycled from last month's kit.
CLOSEUPS:

I'll probably add in sequins and watercolor paint later!  Hope you'll hop over to the Counterfeit blog and make a summer kit-it makes scrapping soooooo much easier!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin