It's mini kit reveal day at Counterfeit kit!

By kate blue - Thursday, October 06, 2022

 I'm up on the Counterfeitkit Challenge blog today with the mini kit reveal and just in case you missed it, our inspiration this month comes from A Cherry On Top and their August Cherry Box:





I showed more of the kit and decided this month to do a mini kit -that way I'd be more inclined to kill a kit!
I had the pleasure of meeting the creator of many of these lines (Katie Pertiet) since she lives in Maryland, so I always have 49th and Market and Simple Stories in my stash.  Loved all the leaves and butterflies in the collection so that's where I started this month instead of starting with paper like I normally do.  Added in a few neutral papers so I can do either spring or fall type layouts and then I added in earthy and gold tone textures with laser cuts, die cuts washi tapes and sewing notions.  For my creations, hop over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog or join us in our Facebook Community Group.




Since we were so inspired by A Cherry on Top, we're doing an awesome giveaway!! Counterfeit Kit Challenge is offering one of our community members an opportunity to win their choice of either the October or November Cherry Box! Post your kit & projects in the Counterfeit Kit Facebook Community.   Every post & comment will give you an entry!!   Winner will be announced on the November 2nd Just the Gist of It post!






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin