New project with my CKCB kit

By kate blue - Friday, October 07, 2022

 I revealed my October mini kit yesterday on the Counterfeitkit Challenge blog but just in case you missed it...

My kit:




And my first project was a tag book.  I decided to dig into my tag box that probably had 100 tags in it and decided make something other than a layout!





I take part in a weekly Thursday3 with Kristin Tweedale aka rukristin (Instagram)- where you take a weekly selfie on Thursdays and share 3 thoughts that are on your mind at that time.   I decided to make mine into a tag book  choosing 1 pic from each month in 2022. 
 Took me a day to make it so it was pretty easy once I started.  I painted each tag with acrylic paints then embellished each one with 49 & Market and Simple Stories washi tape, rubons and laser cuts.   Added my photos then went into my desk bash-ket and filled in spaces with Tim Holtz Idea-ology dolls (love them!) and word stickers. 

Be back on the weekend with more from my Counterfeit kit!!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin