Quick note for the night ****

By kate blue - Tuesday, February 24, 2009

President is addressing the nation.....the First Lady is looking stunning in that plum dress-damn, she is stylish in a young way...gotta go listen for awhile... I still cry when I listen to him speak cause I really believe he is only one of 3 or 4 presidents that I believe truly speak from their heart, mean what they say and say what they mean. He can't fix this shit overnight like folks keep expecting him to but I do believe he is gonna TRY in a major way.

Good night peeps ****************************am multi-tasking with laundry, a tag project and organizing my paperbacks for a swap but I hope to be in bed within 45 minutes.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin