Happy Friday!

By kate blue - Thursday, November 05, 2009

well almost...am finally packed & ready for a GWO (Girls Weekend Out)...am off for a long weekend with about 10 ladies to scrap/ craft all weekend at the CCH!  But before I leave, I thought I'd leave you with a sneak peek of something I'm working on for a Guest Designer spot (my first-YIPEE!) at a site we all know and love....until I get ALL my goodies together, it's a secret FOR NOW...I'll give you another hint next week...think FALL....AUTUMN...GIVING THANKS... and yes, I tore up the scrapstudio and found an old old Olympus camera that only works for me since I know that secret way to jiggle the button. :)

Enjoy!  Have a great weekend!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin