Let the countdown begin....

By kate blue - Thursday, December 31, 2009

about 40 minutes to a new year...just wanted to post one last layout for 2009 and to thank all of those who read & love my blog- THANK YOU!  Thanks for inspiring and encouraging me and most of all leaving me the  praise of the people !!   I hope your 2010 is filled with friendship, fun, prosperity, livelihood, acceptance, health, understanding, peace, reflection, laughter, courage, miracles, tenderness and most of all L-O-V-E....

And the Queen proclaimed "Be blessed peoples!"


Thanks to Becky June, I'm still playing around with her MM goodies!!
Cool black snowflake cutouts courtesy of The Scrappy Shack !!




Be safe everybody and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. great layout! Thanks for stopping by my blog. The paper that I used was by Me & My Big Ideas Black and White Flock specialty cardstock :o) Have a great New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin