New Candy Shoppe DT

By kate blue - Friday, April 30, 2010

We Lollipop gals  have brought on some new gals to join the team and just in case you haven't been over to CSD, you are missing out on seeing the new talent!!  You already read about Dana Tatar and Myia Manghum and I will reveal the last diva later this weekend.  I'm excited about our upcoming challenges, LD has been working like a mad fiend to get us some great challenges so I'm hoping you're geared up to join us!!  So, if you aren't already on board, hop on over to CSD (you'll know you are at the right place if you click here), become a C.S.D. sweetheart (blog follower), rock our link badge on your blogs, participate in the bi-weekly challenges and grow as an artist with us. 

But for now, I gotta go get some beauty sleep...duty calls (meaning I gotta work this weekend-yipee!!) and I got TONS of domestic shizz I gotta take care of in between gigs this weekend.  So, am off to "sss" and to get my much needed/required beauty rest!  KitKat (Team Sugar @ CSD)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin