What's 21 mean to you??

By kate blue - Monday, May 03, 2010

good or bad, happy or sad...it's all about what you think that number means to YOU....our next challenge at Candy Shoppe revolves around magic number "TWENTY  ONE"....For this challenge think 21st century, 21 random fun facts about yourself maybe, it's whateva u wanna do...I chose to scrap just 21 things I wanted to do & things I wanted to remind myself to think about in 2010....crooked handwriting and all, just so I mix FUN in with the serious sh#t in my life. Sometimes we  multitask so much that we lose focus and forget stuff so...plus I really really wanted to scrap this photo!!! LMAO.  I love the attitude we had and gosh, that weekend was SOOOOOOOOMUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHHFUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!

Anyway, that's our challenge, we hope you'll be inspired to play and oh yeah, there's a SUPER prize involved (can I win it for myself??-lol) ...and it looks a little sumthin like this and it's from our new sponsor, give it up for the the Magpie Club  (just say yummy and get busy creating)- many of you are familiar with her kits and will NOT be disappointed :)   AND. ..as always, more details here so don't delay! Have a great week everybody!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin