Cosmo Cricket has me drooling...

By kate blue - Wednesday, October 13, 2010

One of my scrapbooking goals is to do something {anything}on the Cosmo Cricket blog/ DT...Went to their blog today and I see that they are opening up a honorary design team spot for the month of November!!  I nominated myself but it'd be cool if you could hop over there and nominate me too-I'd love you forever if you did :)  LOL  

Not only that, but they just unveiled their new line called Circa 1934...as you can see from some of the pics here, this is soooooooo ME and I'm gonna need the whole collection!  Go to their blog, check out the whole collection, drool too and don't forget t to throw my name {kate blue} in the ring for consideration!!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin