LOTD

By kate blue - Friday, May 20, 2011

am playing along with the Scrap Your @ss off challenge over at Paper Secrets...we had to pick items from their recipe...10 items, you had to use at least 5...some of them were challenging for me since I don't emboss and sometimes flowers are beyond my reach...but..I tried!!  Misting, naked chipbd, and more, plus ...A SKETCH...what?/!!

hope everybody's got great plans for the weekend; I believe that those of us in MD will be getting a break from all this rain and are supposed to having a FABULOUS 80 degree day...it's girls day out so we will be having some F-U-N!!!!
Linking up to Kim's linky party!!! (click banner)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh how nice. Love the colors, darling boy and use of the chipboard corners. Are you going to GASC in Chantilly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore these bright cheerful colors!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin