Week recap

By kate blue - Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I know, it's been awhile...no excuses....I'll guess I'll start from the weekend and work my way up so family can catch up ....hung out with the girls on Saturday-

Caryn & I co-hosted a private crop over at PhotoScraps in Eldersburg and it was great to see some ladies I hadn't seen in a long time and then it was great meeting some new friends!  The power of the internet and blogs allows us to connect IRL and for that I am super happy!  Thank you to all who drove the distance to crop-We ate, laughed, talked and scrapped (well, everybody except me probably got tons of stuff done- ME? I scrapped 2 layouts!!!


me and the twinny...around age 3..using stash

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin