it'sa sleepy Sunday!

By kate blue - Sunday, August 21, 2011

and yes, with all this rain and thunder and lightning, I'm still in my pajamas!  It's been the first day where we haven't had anything on the schedule and it truly is a day of rest!  I know I've been a bad blogger but forgive me yes??? It's just been crazy with Thing 1 starting high school sports for the 1st time and having 2 x a day practices!  Plus, squeezing all the other stuff we do in there made me one serious taxi driver-that is until my car conked out one morning while on my way to pick her up from practice...so, we are down to one car since I didn't have $ 4,300 dollars for a new transmission lying around and most of you already know how hard one car can be when your hubby works in another state! Let's jsut say it's been a serious attempt at juggling magical schedules...hope to fine tune it this week -Calgon take me away!! I'm hoping next week won't be as bad since school is back in session and HOPEFULLY practice will be right after school....so anyway...we're making lemonade outta lemons until we get it together..I do know it could be worse....so no more whining from me!


BUT, I have managed to TRY to clean my studio ( i know, it's a monthly thing...clean up, mess up, clean up ,mess up...) so I can play with paper....I had altered some trays and so loved this one that I just made for my sister (and I hope she will get it in the month of August-I'm allergic to the post office LOL)..she has seen sneaks already so...got these trays from Hobby Lobby ($6 with your coupon!) and papers are (green) vintage gcd studios (green areas are where she's gonna add her own pictures in),  (creams) are Webster's Pages and the awesome kraft is from Tim Holtz Idea-ology....beaded heart came from one of my Secret Santa Sistahs over at Scrappers of Color (I hoarded it for a year waiting for the perfect project) and the cross & the metallic "L" came from Hobby Lobby also-Walk around your local craft stores since there are tons of "NON" scrapbooking items that you can use in different ways-that beautiful cross was maybe $ 3???...my mom actually sent me the peacock feathers (SO LOVE THOSE) and the other stuff is from my stash!

Linking up to these linky ( click on picture to get there) parties!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin