Walmart Charity Crop scrappers

By kate blue - Monday, June 15, 2009

when I looked in my camera, I realized that I didn't even take very many pictures so....I'm missing a lot of folks-I do apologize and promise to do better next time! We'll have meet -n-greet time and photo ops!








and thank you Karla, for making your first {and probably last hehehheheee} scrap page-my twin sister is not a scrapbooker but since this was a scrapbook charity event, she got a picture from my sister {L} and did this just for the event...sweet huh???

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How neat! Twin sister? I always imagined how fun that would have been to be a twin or to have twin babies :o)

    Good to hear the Great success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kat love your blog sorry i missed the fundraiser i swear i need a clone :-(

    Chela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin