Estee's Ocotber Challenge

By kate blue - Monday, October 12, 2009

@ Scrapbook.com is a manufacturer's challenge....70 % Crate Paper!


Here's my take!  I've been wanting to scrap this picture ever since I bought and read Sherry Steveson's Book,  When Life Gives you Lemons-all about not HAVING to have perfect photos all the time and the scrappin of them....for some reason, this batch was all over exposed (don't know who's fault it was-user {ME} or developer)  but I loved the pictures so I've kept them and finally chose to scrap one...can't be all posed and perfect all the time...love how sweet Thing 2 looks here :)

If you want to enter the challenge, you have until Oct 30th to upload your creations.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin